Nick has represented both individuals and corporations in complex legal situations. He has argued before the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, Kentucky Court of Appeals and represented clients before various administrative agencies including the Labor Cabinet, Environmental Protection Agency and the United States Trademark Office.
Recently, Nick represented whistleblowers in a federal qui tam action that resulted in a $16 million dollar judgment. He also participated in a two week trial helping to obtain a $2+million dollar judgment for the wrongful death of tractor trailer operator.
In addition to his plaintiff’s litigation experience, Nick has represented numerous corporations and business entities with legal situations.
He is the father of three boys.
- University of Kentucky College of Law, JD, Law , 2002 — 2005
- Sewanee-The University of the South, BA , English , 1997 — 2001
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Kentucky Bar Association
Areas of Concentration
- Business Planning
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- False Claim Act/Qui Tam Representation