David started working with Wallingford Law in January of 2003 as an expert in trust and estate law. Prior to joining Wallingford Law, David was involved in the trust department at Bank One, Lexington, KY. He is a graduate of the National Trust School and National Graduate Trust School (1985-87) and holds the Certified Financial Trust Officer’s designation.
He held his Series 6 and 63 National Association of Securities Dealer’s license from 2000 to 2006. He also served on the University of Kentucky Midwest/Midsouth Estate and Trusts Continuing Education Planning Committee from 1998-2002.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Board of Trustees, Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital (1998-present)
- United States Marine Corps, 1971-73
- Elder/Member, Daybreak Community Church (1996-present)
- Big Brother (2007-present)
- Presentation: Independent Electrical Contractors of The Bluegrass, Continuing Education Presenter, 2005-present
- Gray, Woods & Cooper; Ashland, Kentucky 1980-1984
- First American Bank; Ashland, Kentucky 1984-1992
- First American National Bank; Knoxville, Tennessee 1992-1996
- Bank One; Lexington, Kentucky 1996-2002
Areas of Concentration
- Estate Planning