Brian is a partner with Wallingford Law and has been with the firm since 2001. His practice is concentrated primarily in the areas of employee benefits, corporate law, and employment law. Brian represents employers and individuals in all aspects of employee benefits law, including qualified retirement plans, health and welfare plans, non-qualified deferred compensation, retirement plans of governmental and tax-exempt employers, and ERISA litigation.
He represents corporate and business clients, both for-profit and non-profit, in connection with their diverse legal needs, such as business formation and organization, acquisition and merger transactions, tax matters, and employee and personnel issues.
- University of Kentucky, J.D., 2001
Member, Kentucky Law Journal
- CALI Award, Civil Procedure and Securities Regulation
- Centre College, B.A., 1997
- Kentucky, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2003
- U.S. Tax Court, 2001
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Publication: Employee Benefit Update and ERISA Litigation, University of Kentucky 12th Biennial Employment Law Institute, June 2010